Sunday 8 November 2009

Pogging, Churching, and Websiting

This morning I cut some pogs out in photoshop and also went to Church.

After lunch I watched a John Wayne and Shirley Temple film that was pretty trash with Moccle, L and Clare.

After that I uploaded the pogs I'd cut out to the website, and added pages for them. When I came to approve my new pages, I had quite a shock, as someone else (I think probably the same person who had emailed me some of the pog scans for the website) had actually edited a couple of records. I didn't think anyone else would ever actually use the website!

The rest of the day I was just doing more work on my website.

The weather today was rainy first thing, then it was sunny about 11am, then clouded over again by about 12pm. It was cloudy and sunny most of the rest of the day. At sunset the sun set behind a bank of cloud, but about 10 minutes after the sun had set, the sky (which was cloudless apart from the bank of cloud in front of the sun), lit up a nice orange colour.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Honey Cheerios; cup o' tea.
After Church Snack: Choc chip cookie; Hob-nob; coffee.
Dinner: Chicken & vegetable curry; rice; sultanas. Pudding was a (shop bought) Mince Pie, a cookie, and a custard cream. Coffee; 3x pieces of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate; Oreo; Coffee.
Tea: ½ Beetroot sandwich; mini pork pie; ½ banana; 2x home-made ring doughnuts; cup o' tea.
Supper: home-made ring doughnut.

No comments: