Friday 20 November 2009

Making a mess of my bedroom

Today I was just doing more work on the article on Pog Storage for my Pog website. I started taking photos of the different brands of Pog folders, then found that some of them weren't in my cupboard. I thought they were in a box behind a cabinet in my bedroom, but to get to the box I had to move the cabinet.

So I had to take everything off the top of the cabinet (which meant disconnecting the UPS so my PC had no power), take everything out of the cabinet, move the cabinet, and then move some other boxes that were behind the cabinet and on top of the box I wanted.

Given all this work, and the mess it made of my bedroom, I was glad to find that the pog folder I was looking for was indeed inside the box in question, and also a few other folders I'd forgotten about.

So I took photos of them, and then the day was over already. (Oh, I also watched the last episode of Autumn Watch in the evening, did a backup, and went out on a short walk).

The weather was overcast nearly all day, and sunset was alright - there were some nice clouds around, though they didn't really get lit up much, and the sunset seems to be over really quickly.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2x cheese on toasts; Italian style salad; clementine; slice of packet mix sponge cake with Blackcurrant jam and buttercream; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Battered fish portion; peas; utterly butterly; potatoes; ground black pepper. Pudding was ginger pud with golden syrup and custard. Coffee.
Supper: Hot chocolate milk; Crinkle crunch cream; Maryland cookie.

No comments: