Thursday 5 November 2009

Still websiting

Today I was still working on my website. Now I have changed the way that categories are retrieved/changed from the database, I also have to my change my image upload script, which is what I was working on today.

In the evening I watched loads of crazy Bruce's Liquor Store videos on youtube with Moccle, and also did a backup. On one of the backups, I found that I already had a folder on the backup drive that was the same as the one that Synkron was backing up, except it had a different name. When Synkron had finished doing the backup, it meant that I now had 2 copies of the same folder on the backup drive, just with different names.

So I tried to delete the folder with the name that didn't match the folder name on my main hard drive, but when I pressed 'Del' on the keyboard, it didn't do anything. And whenever I right clicked on the folder to try and delete it, Windows Explorer would crash.

The solution was to delete it from a command prompt rmdir /s "folder name" deleted it.

The weather today started off a bit cloudy, then got sunny by about 8.30am. But by about 10am it had clouded over and was raining a little bit. The rest of the day is stayed mostly cloudy and rained a little bit occasionally. It was overcast at sunset time, so you couldn't see the sunset.

Food
Breakfast: Lime marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Ham with sliced cherry tomatoes and iceberg lettuce sandwich; ½ pack of mexican chilli and cheese flavour crisps; Clementine; Pink 'n' White; Slice of Malt loaf with Utterly Butterly; 2x Jaffa Cakes; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Baked beans; Bacon; 1½ slices of eggybread with bovril. Pudding was home-made microwave fruitcake with custard. Coffee; 3x pieces of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Supper: Double chocolate melt biscuit; hot chocolate milk.

No comments: