Saturday 21 November 2009

Super Mario Bros Wiiiiiiiii...

This morning I was just doing some more work on my Pog Website, finishing getting the page on Pog Storage done, uploading the files, and adding the pages for the new scans I'd uploaded.

In the afternoon and evening I played on Super Mario Bros Wii with Moccle and L, which Moccle bought today. L kept killing me by jumping on my head, running too far ahead so I got squashed, and picking me up amd throwing me into or off things. At the end of play, we had just finished the 1st castle on World 5, me and L had used 16 or 17 continues, and Moccle had used 9 continues (each continue is 5 lives).

The weather was rainy in the morning, then overcast most of the day, then rainy in the evening.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with Italian Style Salad Sandwich, made with fresh Bread-maker-made bread; Crust of fresh Bread-maker-made bread with Blackcurrant jam; Clementine; Caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: 2x Large Apple & Pork Sausages; Mashed Potato; Baked Beans. Pudding was a slice of Chocolate cereal and biscuit cake. Coffee.
Supper: Piece of Tiramisu; cup o' tea.

No comments: