Wednesday 25 November 2009

This blog got locked

This morning I was doing some more work on my photo website, making it so that image pages with duplicate headlines (titles) would be numbered, so as to make them unique. e.g. If I have two different photos of a Roman Soldier, both titled 'Roman Soldier', on the website I would want the page titles to be 'Roman Soldier I' and 'Roman Soldier II'.

I found a MySQL function to convert Arabic numerals into Roman numerals, so that should come in handy.

I'm just clearing up my Firefox tabs in Ubuntu at the moment, so here's some handy pages that I've looked at over the last couple of days:

I did have a load of other stuff I wrote here, but Blogger helpfully locked this blog as spam while I was still writing this post, and so when I went to publish it I just got an error. Unfortunately using the back button in the browser to get back to this post so I could save the text for posting when the blog was finally unlocked (12th December) didn't work either, and just got more error messages instead.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes; cup o' tea.
Lunch:

No comments: