Monday 16 April 2007

Back to work

Cycled to work. There were loads of different flowers on the road which according to Google maps has no name link. Lots of bluebells in the woods on Newtimber Hill as well. Got quite hot and I think I need to wear my lightweight cycling gloves from now on instead of my thick winter gloves. Didn't take my coat and I didn't need it. The rape fields were really bright yellow and so was the Inspector Morse.

Got to work about 8.30am. Got changed & had a cup o'tea. Started printing out my emails from while I was off. It got to 9.00am and the person who answers the main phoneline wasn't in so I had to divert the main phoneline to my phone. Spent the rest of most of the day on the phone. Had to stay at work until 6.15pm so I could talk to my boss in private as people were using the meeting room all day. Handed in my notice.

Went home & watched the gadget show while eating dinner. Did some washing up. Made my sandwiches for tomorrow. Typing this now, will go on the jin the pinternet for a bit then go to sleep-cheese land.


Food:
Breakfast: Cheerios & cup o' tea
Lunch: Cheese sarnie x2, Apple, Orange x2
Dinner: Shepherds pie, parsnips, some other vege-table I cannae remember jim-lad. Pudding was swiss roll with flake & custard. Coffee.

No comments: