Wednesday 25 April 2007

FORGOT yesterday

forgot to do my blog yesterday, doh ho ho!

Tuesday
Went to work, managed to leave at 5pm, Woohoo! (song2)
Came home & ran Vista upgrade advisor, all my hardware will work apart from for the wifi card it said I would need upgraded drivers, although my new mobo comes with wifi so I don't need it anyway. For software, it said Nero, Alcohol 120% and Daemon Tools all won't work. So basically, all my CD writing / Virtual CD Drive progs. Checked the Alcohol 120% site since that does both to see if they have a Vista compatible version. They do, so I visited TPB to download.

My new PC case & hard drives had arrived, so unpacked them.

Went on the pinternet and that was about it.

Food:
Breakfast: Strawberry Jam Toast Sandwich, banana, cup o' tea
Lunch: 2x cheddar cheese & iceberg lettuce sandwiches, 2x clementines, apple.
Dinner: Ham Quiche, Baked Beans, Peas, Potatoes. Lemonade & orange juice. Pudding was a banana and a caramel wafer bar.



Wednesday (today)
Went to work, didn't have to work overtime & also my boss culled my task list so I don't have so much to do. Came home, and my RAM had been delivered. Un-for-tune-8-Lee no-one was in when they tried to deliver all the rest of my PC stuff so that'll be re-delivered .

For the rest of this evening I'll just look at my new RAM, how to code in PHP website and I want to watch Natural World at 9pm.

Food:
Breakfast: Bowl of Fitness, banana, cup o' tea
Lunch: Ham sandwich, cheddar cheese & iceberg lettuce sandwiche, 2x clementines, apple.
Dinner: Spag Bol. Lemonade & Apple juice. Pudding was Treacle Tart. Coffee.

1 comment:

dickvandamme said...

Tom's a bit of a skillner. didnt get a pic of Toadie off neighbours for today or Jess T Day for yesterday though, dissapointing. what r ur specs 4 ur upgrades? also i have been going on vista, juns got it. is basically the same as xp but with better graphics and less compatability. remember to download lost.