Sunday 22 April 2007

Sunday

Got up, had a shower etc. Ate breakfast. Did washing up. Got gran and took her to Church. Cleared away the chairs after church.

Went home and copied my pics from yesterday to my PC. Went on deviant art while I waited for them to copy across. Ate dinner. Did washing up.

Watched Bits & Bobs. They found a shell and they turned it over. One of them went "AAAAGGHHH!!!!!" The other one said "What did you do that for?" "Just in case" "In case of what" "In case there was a scary thing underneath it" TROLLTI SKILLS!

Then watched something else maybe I cannae rembrandt brown is a member of the Sliders people. I watched the start of big cook little cook but it was a repeat, Kangaroo 1.

Then I went on my PC and sorted out the photos from yesterday and went on deviant art for a million years while I converted about 6 of them to TIFFs. There were 22 panos from yesterday's walk. Also 11 from Nymans in the morning. Some normal photos. Plus I have loads of other unsorted photos from the past couple of weeks.

Then I started convertings some more RAWs to TIFFs and went downstairs to watch TV with Ben. Watched the end of a Super Mario episode which had MILLI VANILLI in it. Watched part of a Berenstains Bears episode, Papa Bear was skills because he ate loads of food, which made me dead jealous. Then partway through Silly Farthner said it was tea time, so I ate tea & made my sand wedges for Tom Morrow.

Went on my comp-de-la-pomp for a bit to check my pics from Nymans yesterday had come out okay. Then watched Story Makers with Ben. It had Byron wordsworth who was quite a skill black bloke although not as skill as the old bloke, tons better than Shelly Wordsworth anyway.

Then me & ben looked at the Nymans panos on the CD what I bought yesterday. A lot of them have a restricted vertical FOV so you can't look straight down, though you don't really miss it. The zenith patching is a bit messy on some of them. Also, the quality while fine isn't really high res - would have been nice to have something like 30,000 x 15,000px panos (especially for the inside ones) on a DVD. Overall I was pretty impressed, and I think the quality of the panos is extremely good considering they were taken in 2003. Well worth £13 when you consider how much time it takes to create a pano, especially since it includes panos from throughout the year.

Food:
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich, Orange Marmalade toast sandwich, cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chilli con carne, rice, tortilla chips with chesse on theem. Trifle sponge with jelly, ice cream, peach slices. Coffee
Tea: 3x Cheese on Toast, Mandarin, red grapes, Victoria sandwich cake with Strawberry jam. Cup o' tea
Evening snack: KitKat Chunky, cup o' tea
Supper: Blue beaker of Cold cocoa, little bit of cookie, broken malted milk, nice cream biscuit.

No comments: