Saturday 21 April 2007

lots

Had a lie in. Watched come outside with Ben. Auntie Mabel said she liked dandelions and she got some to grow in her garden by taking pippin to London and then some dandelion seeds got in Pippin's hair, then Auntie Mabel brushed them out onto the soil when they got home.

Went to Nymans garden, and we took gran. When I went to pick her up she saw there were some dandelions in the grass and she said they were dead bad and raddish. Took a few panos at Nymans but couldn't stay there very long as Ben's friends Daniel and James were coming to our house after 1pm. There was an information hut that had the history of Nymans in the garden and it had about Granny's uncle who was the first head gardener. It also had a touch screen virtual tour inside the hut with lots of panos. You could buy the virtual tour on CD so I did, it was £13. I also joined the national trust instead of paying an entrance fee. Because I'm under 25 it was quite cheapo.

Went home and had lunch. Put the Nymans pics on PC, sorted them and starting converting the RAW files to TIFFs with DXO. Beed bored for a bit while this was working and looked at Ubuntu & Kubuntu linux websites. Started downloading Kubuntu.

Then mum said she'd take me, Ben, Daniel & James to Devils Dyke so we went there. I told mum I'd make my own way back home. The weather was dead good and you could see dead far. We got there pobasquish 4.00pm I took loads of photos for a high res partial pano looking down into the weald from devils dyke. Then I went along the dyke railway trail to hangleton, taking panos as I went. I carried on into Portslade, the same way as I go to work and took some more panos. Then I went along the seafront to Brighton & took some panos. Eventually I got to Brighton station and got a train to Hassocks. Luckily I didn't have to wait very long. The train left at 9.00pm.

Then I walked home from Hassocks and took a night photo cos the sky was really dark blue. When I got home I had jin-the-pinner. Then I went and copied the notices. Now I am writing this, and as soon as I am done I will go to bed. Oh yeah, the walk has caned my feet and I am total tiredness.

Food:
Breakfast: Strawberry Jam Toast sandwich
Lunch: Smokey Bacon Crisps, Cheddar Cheese & Iceberg lettuce sandwich, Ham & Iceberg lettuce sandwich, Apple, Satsuma, Double choc chip cookie, Nice cream biscuit. I think I had a fake kitkat as well but I cannae remember eating it jim lad. Cup o' tea
Dinner: Jacket potato & boiled skinned potato mashed up & mixed with baked beans & grated cheddar cheese, 3x sausages. Water x2 & Orange juice to Nigel Spink.

No comments: