Monday 23 April 2007

Lost

No I didn't lose the game as I've already won that, but watched Lost today. I couldn't work out whether the crashed woman was Penny or not. Would be skilk if it was the woman he left before he became a monk.

My keyboard is being niggy-nnoying and missing out letters and stuff so I have to keep going back and putting the missing letters in.

At work all the printers broke cos of an update I installed on Friday so we had to get someone in to fix them all. Aldo Zilli a new PC what we bought kept re-setting so they looked at that and found it has bad ram. Maybe something. Har-de-har-har! Shiver me timbers.

The steep hangleton road had loads of pink blossom all at the sides.

Backing up the pics I took on Saturday. I'll go to bed soon since it's bore-cheese.

Food:
Breakfast: 2x Strawberry Jam toast sandwiches, cup o' tea
Lunch: 2 x Canadian Extra Mature Cheddar with Iceberg Fat Boy Hugh Pymm Shady lettuce sandwiches, 3 x Mandarins one of which was a bit gone off and disgust-cheese.
Dinner: Chicken Pie, petit pois, gravy, potatos, carrot. Pudding was Victoria Sponge cake with Strawberry Jam & loads of custard. Coffee.

1 comment:

dickvandamme said...

the crashed woman isnt penny, but i think she was sent by her