Wednesday 18 April 2007

Boring

Just after 5pm my boss told me I needed to something urgently so I had to stay at work until 7pm. I still managed to get home before the sun had set though (only just).

Saw more new lambs at the farm near Muddleswood on my way home. Ate my jin-the-pinner, did some washing up, made my sandwiches. Went on the jin-the-pinternet to check where to buy stuff for my pc from. Also did a bit more backing up.

Now I'm going to bed, yay!

Food:
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich
Lunch: Cheddar & salad sandwich, ham & salad sandwich, apple, pear, orange (when I say orange it's not an orange but an orange coloured and flavoured citrus fruit, pobasquish a clementine). I never eat actual oranges.
Dinner: Shepherds pie, green beans, peas, carrots, potato. Pudding was cake but I forgot to have any, doh.

1 comment:

dickvandamme said...

how on cheese-earth can you forget to eat cake??