Saturday 14 April 2007

Didn't do any panos!

I just noticed that actual-cheese the article on blogging in Hindi has some instructions. Un-Quintin-Fortune-netteley-sting I can't be bovril to Lou-Reed it.

Last Beverley-Knight I left my comp on to process some panos but it made an annoy-cheese noise and kept me awake for age-cheese. Also when I check-mated it this morning it had only done 2 panos and had got stuck because I did something wrong. ANNOY_CHEESE!

I went on a walk this morning and I saw Guinea Fowl, Chickens, Yellow Hammer, Sky larks, a rabbit, a stag caught in an electric fence, 2 little green catterpillars that went on me some-Howie-T. I took my tripod with me but only did a pano at the car park as silly farthner would have been annoyed if he had to wait for a minute while I did a pano. There were some nice woods full of bluebells and Anenomes though.


This afternoon I watched a Korean murder mystery but it was annoy-cheese because you never find out who the killer was (it's based on a true story and they didn't find out in real life). Then I played Wii bowling and Super Mario World on the wii doing swapgoes with my skill 80's boy band that sounds like one woman.

I also looked more at buying a new PC and worked out how to get my PC to parse a PHP file. I opened up my PC but couldn't see what was making the annoying noise. When I switched it on again it was fixed, woohoo (Song2 by Blur). I sorted through some photos as well.

It's only 9.30pm now but I'm going to bed 'cause I'm sleepy and have a head-ache.

Food I ate today:
Breakfast: Bowl of Cheerios & cup o' tea
Lunch: Cheese & salad sandwich with dry bread. Cheese & salad & Christmas chutney that we opened a few months ago with dry bread. Fruit scone with fake butter. Cherry Genoa. Orange.
Dinner: Cumberland sausages, Baked Beans, Potato. Pudding was a couple of raspberries & some lemon funeral cake. Coffee.
Supper: Choc chip cookie & a bourbon biscuit.

No comments: