Monday 30 April 2007

Note

Cycled to work as normal. Got there about 8.30am. Did work, mainly answering phones today. Left at 5pm. Got home. Did clearing the table off. Did washing up. Made my sandwiches for tomorrow. Ate Dinner.

Removed my motherboard (and everything attached to it) from my new PC, and packaged it all up ready to send back to Tekheads. The box is too big to take to work on my bike so if mum or dad won't take it to the post office Tom Morrow then I'll have to drive into work tomorrow, which will be total annoy cheese because my car will have burnt to a cylinder by the time I go home due to the car being in the sun all day.

Food
Breakfast: 2 x Strawberry Jam Toasts, cup o' tea
Lunch: 2 x Cheddar Cheese with Iceberg lettuce sandwiches, 2 x satsumas, apple.
Dinner: Spaghetti, cheesy sauce, green beans, bacon, topped off with ground black pepper & parmesan cheese. Pudding was 2 Cherry Bakewell tarts. Coffee.

No comments: