Saturday 25 July 2009

Image Magick messing up XMP

This morning I did some more work on my photo website, mainly checking if and where the PHP PEAR mail class was installed on the server with WebFaction.

For lunch we all went out on a picnic.

After lunch we came back home. I was having a problem with Image Magick corrupting/loosing the XMP embedded in my photos, so I wanted to check with the latest version of Image Magick to see if it still had the same problem. So I spent most of the afternoon re-compiling and installing Image Magick and the Imagick PHP extension.

Unfortunately, I still had the same problem, so I posted to the Image Magick forum. I also went on Wii Sports Resort a bit more, and watched a WC Fields film with Moccle.

In the evening, I went out to try and take some photos of the sunset. I did get some, but unfortunately the sun didn't light up the underneath of the clouds after it set (I waited ages to see if it would, but my wait was in vain).

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate crunch oat cereal; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Weird meat stuff with weird sauce stuff and iceberg lettuce in soggy bread (yuck!) sandwich; Satsuma; most of a caramel flavour kitkat (the wind blew some of it on the floor :( ; Coffee.
Dinner: 2x Corn beef and cheese fritters; 2x Hash Browns; baked beans; brown sauce. Pudding was Coffee custard with banana, tinned mandarin segments, and crushed biscuit. Coffee.

No comments: