Friday 3 July 2009

Websiting

This morning I woke up to heavy rain. After breakfast I vacuumed my room, then checked my email.

The rest of the day I spent working on adding geocoding to panachallengetest.

In the afternoon I also went on Animal Crossing as normal, and filled up the pond with water.

I did find out something useful today - how to pipe output of a PHP function that prints/echoes, like print_r() or var_dump(), to a variable. All you need to do is buffer the output of your script, and then dump the contents of the buffer into your variable e.g.
ob_start();
print_r($_POST);
$postContents = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();


The weather this morning was overcast with a few heavy showers. In the afternoon the cloud gradually started to clear, then by sunset the sky was just about clear. Although there wasn't much cloud around, the sunset was still very nice, a sort of pinky purple clear sky.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Frosties; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Grated ature cheddar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich; clementine; grapes; Viennese Whirl; Caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Birdseye lemony fish finger; fishcake; peas; potato; salt; tomato ketchup. Pudding was chocolate whip with tinned mandarin segments, fresh nectarine and a trifle sponge. Coffee; 3 pieces of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Supper: Hobnob; custard cream; cup o' tea.

No comments: