Sunday 5 July 2009

Sleeping

This morning I went on Animal Crossing and bought a red turnip from Sow Joan.

After Church, Clare and Brian went to Naseby for a Barbecue, whilst myself, Moccle and L had a barbecue in the garden using one of those tray barbecue things. Unfortunately the barbecue didn't last very long, and it lost its cooking power quite quickly.

After the barbecue, me and Moccle watched a bit of Red Cliff. Then Moccle said to stop watching it as he was too sleepy. I was sleepy as well, so I went to bed for the rest of the afternoon.

After tea I finished watching Red Cliff with Moccle.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: 2 pieces Barbecue chicken wings; Barbecued Chilli bean burger with barbecued vine tomato, barbecued yellow pepper, iceberg lettuce, grated mature cheddar cheese, and tomato ketchup in a barbecued bun. For pudding I had a slice of Lemon Drizzle cake.
Tea: Packet of prawn cocktail crisps; slice of roast beef with mustard, sliced vine tomato and iceberg lettuce sandwich; clementine; Viennese Whirl; Caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.

No comments: