Sunday 26 July 2009

Not much

This morning I went on Animal Crossing, and bought another red turnip seed fro Sow Joan. Unfortunate-la-chee, I had forgotten to go on Animal yesterday, and so both my existing Red turnips had withered, which means that I will have to water them both (and my new red turnip I planted today) for another whole week until I can sell them. Annoy-chee!

After church I went on Animal again until it was lunch time. After lunch I watched another WC Fields film with Moccle, then went to bed for a bit as I had a bad headache.

I helped L with his Manical Wiki until tea time. After tea I watched another WC Fields film with Moccle.

Then I checked the Canon lens forum on dpreview and also Juza Nature photography forums, while copying across and processing the photos on my D200 memory cards from the past few days.

After that I did some testing with exiftool on a file converted with Image Magick to see if I could see anything that might suggest why the XMP seemed to be corrupted on the converted file.

The weather was cloudy in the morning, then rainy in the afternoon and evening.

Food
Breakfast: Blood Orange Marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chilli con carne; rice; tortilla chips; grated cheese. Pudding was ice cream with chocolate swiss roll. Coffee.
Tea: 3x Cheese Harvest Grain cracker sandwiches; White grapes; Slice of home-made chocolate sponge cake with vanilla buttercream; Fox's Triple; cup o' tea.

No comments: