Monday 27 July 2009

Set up Thunderbird email client

This morning I checked my email, then after it stopped raining I went in the garden for a bit and tried to take some photos of a wet bee that was on some ragwort. Unfortunately none of the photos came out very well as the ragwort was always in front of the Bee's face.

After that I processed the pics, then tried to get email set up for my photo website. Since I want my emails to have the correct email address (rather than my hotmail address) when I reply to messages sent to me, I couldn't just get the messages re-directed to my hotmail account.

I didn't really want to be checking both my hotmail and website mail via webmail either, as it would mean having to login and check both hotmail and the website webmail each time I want to check my email. So I downloaded the Thunderbird email client, and also found a good guide to checking hotmail with Thunderbird, so I can check both my hotmail and website mail from Thunderbird.

After lunch I went on Animal Crossing, went on my comp for a bit, then when it had stopped raining I went in the garden again and tried to take some photos of a wet bee that was on some ragwort (probably the same bee as before). I had the same problems as before though with the ragwort getting in the way, so I probably still didn't get any good pics. After a bit the bee climbed on my hand, and it took ages until I could get it off (I didn't want to just push it off and annoy it).

The rest of the afternoon and part of the evening I did some more work on my photo website, and I also went out to try and take some photos of the sunset.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: 1½ cheese on toasts; satsuma; slice of home-made chocolate sponge cake with buttercream icing; chocolate digestive biscuit bar; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chips; fried potato; bit of fried hash brown; slice of cheese & tomato pizza; peas. Pudding was a slice of jam swiss roll with blackcurrant juice and custard. Coffee
Supper: Custard cream; Crinkle crunch; cup o' tea.

No comments: