Wednesday 29 July 2009

Sorting photos

This morning I wrote a reply to a guy from Brazil who sent me a letter with a rare Tazo he had a swap of. I spent a while trying to decide what Tazo(s) to send to him with my reply. Since he said he had sent me a rare one, I decided to send him the 2 very rare Walkerman Tazos that I had swaps of.

I also installed OpenOffice.org 3.1. I had some trouble installing it, as it said it couldn't find openofficeorg22.msi to uninstall my old version of Open Office (version 2.2 I guess). What I did was to delete the Open Office program folder, and then run the Windows Install Clean Up program to remove the Windows Installer entry for Open Office. After that, OpenOffice.org 3.1 would install okay.

Also in the morning, I processed some more pics and checked my spleenmail. I had had a reply to my post on the WebFaction forums about the $_SERVER['REDIRECT_STATUS'] being 200 when it should be 404, so I did a bit of googling based on the reply given there, but couldn't find anything to solve my problem, so posted a reply asking for more help.

After lunch I went on Animal for a bit, then I updated my spreadsheet of photography equipment with stuff I'd bought over the past few months. I sorted the photos I'd processed earlier today, and then did a backup.

I sorted some more photos, then started reading the Olympus EP-1 review on DPReview.

After dinner I watched an episode of The Equalizer, then finished reading the Olympus EP-1 review on DPReview. I sorted a few more photos, read about whether it was possible to run Mac OSX apps on Linux (it's not), and also read the review of the Panasonic GH-1 on The Luminous Landscape.

The weather today was rainy all day.

Food
Breakfast: Blood Orange Marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Smoked ham with mustard, sliced vine tomato, sliced peppers, and iceberg lettuce sandwich; Satsuma; Apple, Raisin and Cinnamon cookie; 2x Jaffa cakes; cup o' tea; 1 piece of Sainsburys' truffle chocolate; 1 piece of Sainsburys' Turkish delight chocolate.
Dinner: Shepherd's pie; green beans; carrots; gravy. Pudding was Rhubarb crumble with custard and cream. Coffee; Chocolate toffee.

No comments: