Wednesday 22 July 2009

Websiting

Last night it took me ages to get to sleep, and then I woke up at 3am and it took me ages to get to sleep again, so I didn't get up until 9am this morning.

I did some more work on my photo website and also watched some Citrus episodes and Parappa the Rapper episodes. Totally random, especially Citrus. As well as that, I also went in the garden and took a few photos. Hopefully got a couple of decent ones.

After lunch I went to help Trevor with his computer, then I went on Animal Crossing, then did some more website stuff.

I was trying to find a way to make a comma seperated list in HTML, ideally using the unordered list (ul) element. I found How to display UL elements as a flat comma-separated list and comma-separated list elements in CSS, but neither works in IE (not even IE8), so I think I'll stick with a basic comma separated text string rather than using a ul list element.

Food
Breakfast: Honey loops; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Sicilian style ham with sliced vine tomato and iceberg lettuce sandwich; Satsuma; Slice of Iced Lemon Madeira layer cake; Caramel flavoured chocolate KitKat; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese; ground black pepper; grated parmesan style cheese. Pudding was Oven heated apple pies with custard. Coffee. Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.

No comments: