Sunday 16 August 2009

Having a headache

We didn't go to Church today as Moccle might have Swine Flu, so we didn't want to risk giving it to anyone else.

So in the morning I played on Animal, then I went in the garden to see if there were any insects around to try and take photos of.

I did some more website stuff, then after dinner I had a bad headache so I went to bed.

After a few hours I felt better so I got up, and went in the garden for a bit after eating tea.

In the evening I did some more website stuff, played on Wii Sports Resort a bit, and spent quite a while in the back garden trying to find any insects (don't know where they've all gone?)

Mainly I was trying to minify my CSS and javascript. I didn't want a solution that sat on the server, but rather to minify my CSS and javascript files before I upload them to the server. I had found JSMin, which I compiled using the instructions here: Building C programs on Linux, but it didn't seem to work properly on CSS files (not surprising). Doing some googling I found a website called CSS Compressor, so I just used that to compress the CSS, which seemed to do a decent job.

The weather today was a mixture of cloud and sun, and was quite windy. There wasn't a sunset as the sun set behind a bank of cloud.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken chow mein; noodles; soy sauce. Pudding was home-made mandarin flan with cream. Cup o' tea.
Tea: Scone with butter and Strawberry jam; Packet of Prawn Cocktail crisps; Clementine.
Supper: Dark chocolate digestive; Hob-nob; cup o' tea.

No comments: