Saturday 1 August 2009

Sorting photos

This morning I processed/sorted some photos.

After lunch I went on Animal Crossing, then processed/sorted some more photos. I also checked Moose Peterson's blog, The Luminous Landscape, and Thom Hogan's site while waiting for things to process.

After dinner I watched The Bank Dick with Moccle and L, then I did a backup and also checked the canon lens forum on dpreview. I went on Animal again to see KK as well.

The weather today was overcast all day, and it also rained a few times. There was a relly nice sunset though, where the whole sky lit up a sort of pinky orange colour. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos as before sunset the sky was just a plain grey, and it looked like it was going to stay that way, so I didn't think to get my camera stuff ready and go out somewhere to take any photos.

Food
Breakfast: Blood orange marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese sandwich made with fresh bread-maker-made bread; crust of fresh bread-maker-made bread with blackcurrant jam; Nectarine; Time out (single); cup o' tea.
Dinner: Sausage roll; baked beans; potato; chips; brown sauce. Pudding was 2x Cherry bakewells with custard. Coffee; Piece of Sainsbury's Turkish Delight chocolate.

No comments: