Sunday 2 August 2009

Photo editing

This morning I went on Animal and bought a red Turnip seed from Sow Joan. After Church I checked my email,

After dinner I went on Animal Crossing. Then I made a Sawyer Zoy-a Lawyer Goya Soya Bean picture.

Then I did some more photo editing/sorting for the rest of the day. I'll have to try and remember not to let so much of the same type of work build up in future as its very boring just doing the same thing. If I do photo editing/sorting all day every day, it will probably still take me a week or more to clear my current backlog, and that's not including 360° panos (which take a lot longer to process).

In the evening I went out in the back garden for a bit with L and Clare and watched bats. Most of the time there weren't any bats, but occasionally you would glimpse one as it sped across the garden. We also saw some frogs and quite a few moths.

Food
Breakfast: Blood Orange Marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken & vegetable curry; sultanas; rice; Pitta bread. Pudding was home-made ice cream with banana and strawberry sauce. Coffee; Piece of Sainsbury's Truffle Chocolate; 2 pieces of Sainsbury's Caramel Chocolate.
Afternoon snack: 2x mince pies; cup o' tea.
Tea: Mature cheddar cheese and Harvest Grain Cracker sandwich; white grapes; Time out (single); cup o' tea.

No comments: