Tuesday 25 August 2009

Taking moth photos

This morning I carried on processing pics from the 2nd day of our holiday in Shropshire back at the start of July.

After lunch I played on Animal Crossing, then I took some moth photos for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Quite a bit of time was spent trying to get the moths to go on a piece of paper, as they kept just flying around the room. The moths I was photographing were the ones that I caught in Moccle's room the other day. There was also a Silver Y and a small moth that I had caught the same day that were in Moccle and L's bathroom.

One of the moths was dead, and another moth was dead and stuck in honey, so I couldn't even take its photo. When I tried to get the Silver Y out of the insect container, it kept flying about like the maniac that it is, and I could feel my hand being fanned by its wings when it flew past my hand. Eventually it landed on the teaspoon that had honey on it, and then it beed a maniac of drinking the honey, so I could get a few photos of it.

Also in the evening I watched bits of 'The Quiet Man', and an episode of 'The Equalizer'.

I had a look at generating a P3P Privacy Policy for my websites. The W3C article How to Create and Publish Your Company's P3P Policy (in 6 Easy Steps) suggests a number of P3P generators that you can use, the first of which is the IBM P3P Policy Editor. However, when you come to download the IBM P3P Policy Editor and read the licence conditions, you can't actually use it:
IBM grants You a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to download, install, and use the Program during the evaluation period solely for internal testing and evaluation purposes and to provide feedback to IBM.

So I tried the second P3P Generator listed - PrivacyBot.com. However, this wouldn't load the website. I just got
Connection Interrupted

The document contains no data.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

The weather today was a mixture sun, clouds and rain. There was a very nice sunset with lots of thin streamy clouds lit up yellow by the sun before it set, then later there was some Cumulonimbus on the horizon.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Beetroot sandwich; Clementine; plum; slice of date cake with toffee and walnut sauce; Caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Breaded chicken burger with tomato ketchup and grated cheese in a cob; bowl of vegetable fake cup a soup; slice of toast. Pudding was a Muller fruit corner. Coffee; 2 pieces of Sainsbury's Turkish Delight Chocolate; piece of Sainsbury's Truffle Chocolate.

No comments: