Saturday 8 August 2009

Processing pics

This morning I set up my websites to work on my hosting with WebFaction (previously I have been using evohosting for web hosting), though I didn't actually copy any files across to the server.

After that I did more photo processing for the rest of the day.

After dinner Clare asked me if I wanted to go out with her, Moccle and L to a place where there were lots of butterflies that are different to the ones that are in the garden. So I went with them, but actually all there were was a few flowers (mainly Willowherb) and some dog poo. Going in the car gave me a headache and made me feel a bit sick too.

The weather today was sunny all day. Sunset was quite good, there was a lot of hazy cloud in front of the sun, and it lit up orange quite nicely.

Food
Breakfast: Choco hoops; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with salad sandwich made with fresh bread-maker-made bread; Crust of fresh bread-maker-made bread with Ludlow Food Centre Celebration Jam; Satsuma; Timeout (Single); cup o' tea.
Dinner: Toad in the hole; gravy; potatoes; green beans; mustard. Pudding was an Aero Mousse. Coffee.
Supper: Shortbread finger; Cup o' tea.

No comments: