Friday 7 August 2009

Sorting photos and taking new ones

Today I was mainly just sorting/renaming the 1st day's pics from our Shropshire holiday.

Also, I went in the garden and took a few photos, mainly of butterflies and also a soggy bee.

In the evening I watched the first disc (3 chapters) of Sátántangó. Moccle said he was going to watch it all today, but I couldn't be bothered as I'll be too sleepy, so I'll just have to watch the rest of it another time (it's 7½ hours long).

The weather was rainy until mid-morning, then it was overcast until mid afternoon when it brightened up. It was sunny for most of the rest of the day. Sunset was reasonable, though nothing particularly spectacular.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of choco hoops; cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2x Harvest Grain Crackers with mature cheddar cheese; Cob with bacon, Tom Ketch and salad; ½ big banana; Timeout (single); cup o' tea.
Dinner: Slice of chicken pie; jacket potato; baked beans; broccoli. Pudding was: Choco Ice; Dark chocolate digestive; shortbread finger. Coffee.

No comments: