Saturday 22 August 2009

Taking photos and not doing much else

This morning I took some photos in the back garden and also looked for Stephen Fry videos/audio on the pinternet for making a song/video with.

In the afternoon I went on Animal Crossing, then did about 30 minutes work on my photo website. After that I went in the back garden again, and took some more photos. I processed and sorted the photos, and went on the dpreview canon lens forums while I was waiting for the photos to process. I did a backup, then it was dinner time.

After dinner I took a few more photos in the back garden, then went on an evening walk with Moccle, L, Clare and Brian.

When we got home I went to see KK on Animal, then Clare cut my hair. After that I had a shower, then I went on the dpreview canon lens forums again while I was waiting for the photos I had taken on the walk to copy across to the PC (took over half an hour I think for some cheesun, and there was only 1GB of pics).

The weather today was a mixture of cloud and sun, with the sun shining most of the day. It was a bit windy (nowhere near as much as previous days though), and in the evening there was hardly any wind (just enough to be annoying when taking 3:1 macro photos). There was probably a nice sunset, though I didn't see it.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of choco hoops; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich made with fresh bread-maker-made bread; Strawberry jam on a crust of fresh bread-maker-made bread; A couple of plums from the garden; Time out (single); cup o' tea.
Dinner: Peppery sausage; barbeque flavour chicken wing; mashed potato; grated mature cheddar cheese; ground black pepper; baked beans. Pudding was a cream and jam filled doughnut (delee). Coffee.

No comments: