Wednesday 5 August 2009

Processing pics

Today I just did more photo processing. I started processing the first day's pics from Shropshire yesterday evening, and even after spending most of today working on them, I still haven't finished going through the first day's pics yet. And I'm pretty sure that I took more pics on all the other days!

I got an email from www.1freeaday.com, who it seems offer a small quantity of a certain cheapo gadget for free every day. Looking at their website, it seemed very similar to dealextreme, and it seems that they are the same, at least a few of the reviews on www.1freeaday.com mention 'dealextreme' or 'dx'. You can see that both of these pages have the same reviews:

In the afternoon and evening I also went in the garden and took a few photos.

There was a Canon 500mm/4 lens on ebay that I was watching, the seller had 7 feedback, with a feedback of 0%. The latest feedback was negative, saying that the seller was a scammer, from about a couple of weeks ago. All the other feedback was positive (I think) and from a long time ago, so it looked like a hijacked account. I had been watching the auction for about a week, wondering if ebay would cancel the account (as I presumed the person who had left negative feedback recently would have alerted ebay).

Weirdly, the account didn't get shut down, and I think the auction ran all the way down to the end. I checked the auction when there was about an hour left anyway, and the price was something like £2350. However, when the auction had ended, the listing had disappeared from my ebay. Clicking the link to the auction in 'Item ending soon' email ebay had sent me, I got a message saying the listing had been removed or was invalid. So I guess it was a fake.

Also I saw on ebay some digital backgrounds - Digital Fantasy Fairytale Backgrounds Vol 2 Castles, they show some examples of them being used in the listing, and they look trash to me, but it seems they can sell them okay.

The weather today was rainy in the morning, but quite warm and muggy. In the afternoon it was overcast and muggy. Later in the afternoon it was still overcast and muggy, but the cloud thinned enough to let the sun through. In the evening the cloud cleared and it was properly sunny. There wasn't much of a sunset as the sun set behind a bank of cloud.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with salad cream and iceberg lettuce sandwich; satsuma; slice of sultana and cherry fruit cake; Time out (single); cup o' tea.
Dinner: Beef burger with tomato ketchup, salad, grated mature cheddar cheese, slice of tomato, and pus in bun; chips. Pudding was a pineapple Yoghurt. Coffee; Fairtrade fudge.
Supper: Dark chocolate digestive; cup o' tea.

No comments: