Sunday 30 August 2009

Backing up

This morning I went on Animal Crossing, then went to Church.

After church I sorted some clothes.

After dinner I went on Animal Crossing and ran a virus check on my pictures folder in the hope that AVG would tell me if there was any corrupted files it couldn't scan. It didn't say it couldn't scan any files, so I'm hoping there aren't any corrupted files.

I quick formatted my old 1TB drive that I was storing my pictures on before, and then backed up my non picture files and folders to it. While that was working I checked deviant art, Andy Rouse's blog, Moose Peterson's blog, dpreview News page, Flickr, The Luminous Landscape, and DPReview Canon Lens forum.

In the evening, the backup was still going on, so I couldn't really do any work on my PC (except browsing the internet, since I don't backup my browser/temporary internet files), so I made a cake with L. Moccle was meant to make it with L, but he refused and went off to Mansfield or Worksop instead.

I checked Juza Nature Forums and panoguide, and then just watched my backup progress for ages as I wanted to start backing up to my other 1TB drive (since the backup takes ages, thought I might as well try and get it done overnight), and was too sleepy to do anything constructive.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chilli con carne; rice; tortilla chips; grated cheese. Pudding was a fudge flavour Cadbury's ice cream cone. Coffee; piece of Fairtrade fudge.
Tea: Cheese on toast; couple of leaves of little gem lettuce; Fake Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Black Pepper flavour; Slice of toast with blackcurrant jam; 5 strawberries; 2 plums; Chocolate wafer biscuit; cup o' tea.

No comments: