Tuesday 1 May 2007

customs fee

Luck slush mum said she'd take my parcel to the post office for me so I cycled to work. Spent most of the morning trying to do a Crystal Report. In the afternoon Jon from TSG came to fix the tape drive, which meant the server was down for a bit so I did some filing. After that I was mainly just answering the phone. Also Erica's PC wouldn't switch on again after she had switched it off so I had to phone PC World. They said it was probably faulty memory again and they'd get someone from customer services to arrange a replacement. They suggested getting a better quality PC that won't break.

Left work at 5pm, pobasquish should have worked overtime to get some crystal reports done really but I hadn't had time to fill in an overtime request before 5pm. When I got home my eyes started itching quite a bit. Did table clearing, washing up and sandwich making. Trashic FM won a sony award for best rad de padio station.

Got a letter from parcel force saying I need to pay VAT and a clearance fee for my Markins ball head so I paid that online. No-one will be in Tom Morrow so I said for them to Dee Liver it on the day belonging to Thor. Ate Jin the pinner and checked the last few days of Daily Deviations on Deviant art. Made sure the changes I have been making to my website at work work. I can't check at work since my PC there isn't set up as a webserver with PHP installed.

I'll pobasquish spend the rest of the even Ning going on photography websites and editing my pano website.

Food:
Breakfast: Strawberry Jam Toast, cup o' tea
Lunch: Pastrami with Iceberg lettuce sandwich, Cheddar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich, 2 x satsumas, an apple that had a big mouldy bit I had to cut out of it.
Dinner: 2 x Totally delee herby spicy sausages that are like proper butchers sausages, baked beans, mashed potato. Pudding was apple (charlotte I Tom Hink) with sngle cream. Coffee.

No comments: