Saturday 20 September 2008

Macroing and sorting

This morning the light was very nice, bit misty lit up by orange sunlight. Looking out my window it looked like it might be good for photography behind the houses by the fields, so I walked over there before breakfast, but it wasn't very photogenic really.

In the morning I took some more macros in the garden and sorted/processed some macros from the other day on my comp. I also read a pdf leaflet on entomology/insects and it had a page about making your garden insect/wildlife friendly, so I printed that off and gave it to Clare.

In the afternoon I finished off processing the pics and got lots of compost out of the compost bin for Clare. Also searched for some 'Donk'/'Scouse House' music after seeing the 'Put a Donk on it' video on youtube:


I checked wildaboutbritain.co.uk and I had been given some IDs, so sorted that out.

After dinner I went on the pinternet, checked hotukdeals and dpreview and uploaded some more Twycross Zoo pics to deviantart, digitalphotographyblog, redbubble and flickr.

Monkey mates
by ~djeyewater on deviantART

Food
Breakfast: Thick slice of tiger loaf; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese sandwich with tiger loaf bread; red grapes; apple; chocolate digestive bar; cup o' tea; Roses.
Dinner: Pasta with tomato sauce; Baked Potato; baked beans; peas; chili relish; sausages. Pudding was raspberry ripple ice cream with meringue and tinned fruit cocktail.

No comments: