Monday 8 September 2008

Not rainy!?!?!!

Today it didn't rain at all, totally wierd. Anyway, this morning I took some macros in the garden, but then my 4gb card got filled up so I had to stop. I copied all the pics to my comp and started sorting them because I didn't want to format the card until I'd backed all the pics up, and I didn't want to back them up until I'd sorted them.

Sorting the pics took the rest of the morning, and part of the afternoon. In the afternoon I watched an episode of Battlestar Galactica with Mac and then finished watching Lost Horizon with him.

After Jin the Pinner I went in the garden and took some more macros. After that I just sorted/processed those pictures and went on the pinternet a bit. I now have 36 pics to upload to wildaboutbritain.co.uk for ID!

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry crisp cereal; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cheddar cheese with Al Fresco style salad sandwich; cherry tomato; plum; jam doughnut; Fairtrade double choc chip cookie; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken and bacon pie; fried mushroom slices; carrots; potatoes; gravy. Pudding was homemade banana brownie with custard.

No comments: