Sunday 16 November 2008

Editing photos

This morning it was foggy and slightly rainy. Went to church, only to find the service didn't start until 11am, so we (me & Mac) got there about 20 minutes early.

I spent most of the rest of the day going on the internet and editing photos from the walk near North Kilworth on 12th Nov.

After lunch I watched an episode of Lost with Maccy and Ben. Later in the afternoon we watched 'A Christmas story'. Then in the evening I watched 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' with Mac.

Food
Breakfast: Grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; orange juice.
Dinner: Chilli con carne; rice; tortilla chips; cheese. Pudding was a Muller fruit corner. Coffee; Roses.
Tea: Mature cheddar cheese sandwich; toasted crumpet with butter and honey; satsuma; breakaway; cup o' tea.

No comments: