Sunday 30 November 2008

Pet Spanish caterpillar goes stir crazy (or does it?)

Finished watching the last episode of Lost season 1 with Maccy and Ben this mroning, then went to church. After church I started writing my plans for a music video to accompany 50 cent's 'In Da Club'.

After dinner I finished writing my plans for a music video to accompany 50 cent's 'In Da Club'. Then I went on the internet, checked my email, hotukdeals, Luminous landscape, deviantart, No Cropping Zone, and the dpreview canon lens forum. I also spent a while watching my pet caterpillar, and got him various leaves from the garden since I don't know what he likes apart from iceberg lettuce, which we don't have any more of. He did start digging around in the mud a bit, so I thought he might be going into hibernation, but then he stopped and now he just keeps trying to get out of the tank.

I checked the websqueeze and looked at the caterpillar running about and trying to escape a bit more. He tunnelled through the mud, but then came out again. So I put a pair of jeans over the end of the tank with the mud, so it would be dark if the caterpillar dug down into the mud at the side of the tank.

After tea I looked through some gallerys of good website designs to try and find ones that were similar to my site to give me an idea on how to design my site. Then I started doing a mockup of a design for my site in photoshop. I did a bit of that, then started watching National Treasure 2 with Maccy & Ben. Ben had to go to bed before we finished watching it, then me & Mac watched IACGMOOH.

The weather today was overcast with a slight bit of mist all day.

Food
Breakfast: Blood orange marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
After church snack: Choc chip cookie; malted milk; coffee.
Dinner: Curry; rice. Pudding was banana and butterscotch whip with sliced banana. Coffee; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Tea: Cheddar cheese sandwich; ½ scotch egg; mandarin; bit of gingerbread house; cup o' tea.
Supper: Bit of gingerbread house; cup o' tea.

No comments: