Saturday 8 November 2008

Watching films

Last night I could see the moon easily, so I thought the sky must be reasonably clear and it might be a nice sunrise this morning. I woke up at about 4am, and went back to sleep. Then I woke up at 5.15am, I looked out my window and there were raindrops on the window so I didn't bother to get up. I was still awake when my alarm went off at 5.30am, it was really weak sounding and quite, so no Golden Wonder that it doesn't wake me up. Then it took me ages to get back to sleep again. I woke up again when it was light outside (probably about 7am) and could see the sky was covered in cloud, so went back to sleep again and eventually got up about 8.45am.

Before I woke up I was having a dream that I was in a small room with some black blokes and one of them was rapping about being grimey and then he said that some people were rubbish. Another black bloke came in and was sharpening a pencil over a bin using a big blue pencil sharpener (kind of like the ones you get from souvenir shops, bit pointless doing it over a bin though since those types of sharpeners collect all the shavings inside them). The rapping bloke said the bloke sharpening the pencil was rubbish (as part of his rap) and that Tim Westwood was grimey. Then the bloke sharpening the pencil said to Tim Westwood that that was unfair, but Tim Westwood said sumat like 'Ahhh come on Wiley, Tim Westwood keep on rhyming' then the rapping bloke carried on rapping. Also at some point in the dream they were going on a rap website that I always went on (in my dream, not in real life).

After breakfast I started watching Baracka with Maccy and Ben. We had a break partway through so Ben could have a shower while I checked hotukdeals. Then we watched a bit more of Baracka, then it was lunch time.

After lunch we finished watching Baracka, then I checked hotUKdeals, dpreview and my email. I did a bit of gardening (planting some varigated grass in the 'wild patch' of the garden. I added my DVDs I'd bought recently to my DVDs I own spreadsheet and then added them to 'My Movies' on IMDB. After that I put the DVDs away in my box of DVDs, which is nearly full now, then tidied my room a bit.

After dinner watched Futarama 'Bender's Game' with Maccy, then finished tidying my room. Went on HotUKDeals again and checked Luminous Landscape, then went to bed.

The weather today was mostly cloudy. Rained a bit in the morning and in the evening. The sun did come out for a bit during the day, but went back behind the clouds before sunset.

Food
Breakfast: Grapefruit toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with babyleaf salad sandwich; packet of prawn cocktail flavour crisps; satsuma; caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: 2x sausages; mashed potato; baked beans; brown sauce. Pudding was apple crumble with custard and cream. Coffee; Roses.

No comments: