Tuesday 1 September 2009

Processing photos, Ripping CDs, MySQL

This morning I finished processing some photos from a walk I went on with Rad and Lad the other day.

In the afternoon I ripped (or tried to download) some CDs that I got today. I also did a bit more work trying to get a mysql trigger to work how I wanted it to.

In the evening I went on Animal Crossing for a bit, but spent most of the time still working on the trigger. I had a couple of main problems - you can't do a SELECT in a trigger, and an ON DELETE trigger won't be triggered by a FOREIGN KEY CONSTRAINT cascading a DELETE.

So I've spent a few hours trying to figure out why the trigger wasn't working, and I think that it still doesn't work properly now, but I think I'm getting closer. I'll have to look at it some more tomorrow.

The weather today was a mixture of sun and cloud and a little bit of rain in the morning. In the afternoon it was similar, but with more cloud and rain. And in the evening there wasn't any sun, but it did rain quite a bit and there was even some thunder and lightning.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Smoked ham with mustard, sliced cherry tomatoes and little gem lettuce sandwich; banana; slice of strawberry jam sponge cake; Chocolate wafer bar; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Potatoes; baked beans; brown sauce; 2x sausage rolls. Pudding was Mandarin flan. Coffee.

No comments: