Friday 27 March 2009

Doing more website work.

It must be quite cold today, I opened my window before I had a shower, then after breakfast I switched my computer on, and the temperature inside it was 6°C!

Today I just did some work on my photo website. I didn't get much done, just part of the work on adding new categories to the database without using javascript.

The weather today was mainly cloudy and a bit rainy, although it was sunny later in the afternoon.

Food
Breakfast: Pink grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2x cheese on toasts; black grapes; min chocolate sandwich biscuit; cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Crinkle crunch; choc chip cookie; orange juice.
Dinner: Battered fish portion; potatoes; peas; mushrooms. Pudding was a lil' apple pie warmed up in t' oven with custard. Coffee; Quality Street.

No comments: