Thursday 26 March 2009

Website stuff

This morning I sorted through some pogs to get some swaps I might swap with someone from Brazil who emailed me. I put the washing out on the line even though it was very cloudy and a bit rainy, and then checked my email.

I did a bit of work on my photo website, but when I exported the SQL from MySQL Workbench and then imported it using phpMyAdmin, I got an error 'ERROR 1005: Can't create table (errno: 150)'.

After lunch I went on Animal Crossing, then tried to fix the sql import error I was getting. In MySQL Workbench I exported just one table. Then if that worked okay I would add another table and export again, and so on until I got the error when importing the database. I found I actually had quite a few errors - one of the foreign keys I had linked up the wrong way round, and a couple of foreign key field were SIGNED/UNSIGNED when the field they were refering to was UNSIGNED/SIGNED.

I also took a few more flash diffusion test pics in the afternoon. Unfortunately all diffusion methods I've tried don't seem to be any good at reducing areas of blown out highlights where the light from the flash is reflected.

After dinner I watched the latest episode of Lost, Flight Of The Conchords and The Office. Then I checked the web squeeze and did some more work on my photo website.

The weather today was mainly overcast and it rained a bit in the afternoon. It was still quite windy.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with sweet & crunchy salad sandwich; black grapes; High School Musical 3 Chocolate mini roll; cup o' tea; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Dinner: Piece of chicken & ham pie; gravy; mixed veg; potatoes. Pudding was trifle. Coffee; 2x Oreos.
Supper: banana.
Trying to take away weird taste of toothpaste and banana snack: fruit sweet; white chocolate coin.

No comments: