Tuesday 31 March 2009

Testing diffusion methods for the MT-24EX

This morning I woke up quite late, about 9.30am. After breakfast I checked my email, The Web Squeeze and read a couple of articles about how adhering to W3C standards and accessability guidlines isn't the be-all and end-all of web development, e.g. Giving them what they paid for: A (sort of) follow-up.

By the time I'd done that it was lunch time. After lunch I went on Animal, then I did some more macro flash diffusion testing in the back garden for most of the afternoon. Unfortunately a lot of time was just spent waiting as the flea beetles kept hiding, and the diffuser I was testing was large and seemed to keep scaring them.

After dinner I checked panoguide and looked at a great high res pano from Dorin and some 360° movies. Then I started watching 'The Manchurian Candidate' with Mac and Ben. A bit boring so far. After that I checked Juza Nature Photography forums, dpreview canon lens forum and John K's No Cropping Zone blog.

The weather was nice and sunny most of the day, though it did cloud over a bit in the afternoon.

Food
Breakfast: Pink grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Ham with mustard and crunchy salad sandwich; 2x small clementines; piece of chocolate cereal/biscuit cake; cup o' tea.
Dinner: pasta; cheese sauce; meatballs; broccoli; ground black pepper. Pudding was chocolate swiss roll with chocolate custard and banana.

No comments: