Sunday 1 March 2009

Having a headache and on going on the pinternet

This morning went on Animal Crossing, and caught a Yellow Butterfly, Common white butterfly, Tiger butterfly, Ladybug, flea and a new fish. It's beacuse it's the 1st of March today, so all the Spring insects and fish have suddenly appeared.

After Church I watched Ben go on Animal a bit, then we had dinner. I had a headache so I didn't do much after dinner, just made a spreadsheet listing all the stuff you can get in Animal so I can tick off what I've bought and when I see an item in Nook's, I can easily look it up on my list and see if I've already bought it or not.

After that I checked Moose Peterson's blog, Andy Rouse's blog, Juza Nature Photography forum, Deviant art, and the canon lens forum on dpreview. Then after all that and a few ibuprofen my headache had started to subside so I took some more flower photos later in the afternoon.

After tea me, Mac (who came back from Mansfield about 6.30pm) and Ben started watching The Matrix.

The weather today was damp and misty in the morning, then a mixture of sun and clouds for the rest of the day. There was a bit of a sunset.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Ibuprofen; Chinese chicken stir fry. Pudding was tinned peach slices, a bit of tinned pear slice and fruit yoghurt. Coffee; American style Chocolate Brownie Cookie.
Tea: Ham with mustard and sweet & crunchy salad sandwich; clementine; mince pie; Sainsbury's fake caramel Rocky; cup o' tea; White chocolate coins.
Supper: Cup o' tea; Mince pie.

No comments: