Friday 20 March 2009

Testing diffusion methods for the MT-24EX

This morning I did some work on my photo website, then went in the garden for a bit. I saw my first Weevil and hoverfly of 2009. There were also a few ladybirds, pollen beetles, flea beetles and various flies around as well. I saw one or two bumblebees also.

After lunch I checked my email and then tried to make some diffusers like those that John K is using. The rest of the afternoon I tried taking photos with a couple of different diffuser methods. By about 5pm it was getting too dark to see through the viewfinder properly, so I'll have to test the other diffusion methods tomorrow. I also read a few threads on Juza Nature photography forums.

After dinner I went on Animal Crossing for a bit. Then I sorted/processed a few photos and did a bit of work on my photo website.

It was nice and sunny all day today.

Food
Breakfast: Grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: ½ beetroot sandwich; slice of thin crust pepperoni pizza; clementine; slice of golden syrup cake; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Battered fish portion; peas; potatoes; salt; vinegar. Pudding was Jamaica ginger cake with golden syrup and custard. Coffee.
Supper: Hot chocolate; American style chocolate brownie cookie.

No comments: