Saturday 14 March 2009

Not doing much

I kept waking up last night and then taking ages to get to sleep again. I woke up again at 5.00am, but couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up at 6.30am.

In the morning I looked at setting up a custom XMP schema, then watched a bit more of 'Once Upon A Time In The West' with Mac. I also went in the garden a few minutes and saw a few flea beetles, a ladybird and a small fly with feathery antennae. I checked Andy Rouse's blog and Moose Peterson's blog.

After lunch I finished watching 'Once Upon A Time In The West' with Mac. The rest of the afternoon I was having trouble installing a program on my PC and I also went on The Sims 2 a bit.

In the evening I watched The Equalizer s01e05 - Lady Cop, it had a skill bloke hacking using a small computer on a public phone (remember this is 1985). Would be totally weird if you walked down the street and there was just someone with a computer connected to a public phone. I also watched a couple of other Equalizer episodes.

The weather today was overcast most of the day, then sunny later in the afternoon and there was probably a nice a sunset, but I think I missed it while I was eating dinner.

Lunch
Breakfast: Grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese sandwich made with fresh bread-maker-made bread; slice of fresh bread-maker-made bread with honey; red grapes; cup o' tea.
Dinner: 2x Sausage Rolls; mushrooms; baked beans; brown sauce; potatoes. Pudding was a Raspberry ripple mousse with hardly any raspberry ripple. Coffee; Quality Street.
Supper: Fig Roll; Cup o' tea.

No comments: