Friday 29 May 2009

Blah de blah

Today I got the internet and iTunes working on Maccy's comp in Windows 7 for him and also did some work on my website. I managed to get a thumbnail and web size image created from the original file using the gd extension for php. But then I found that it wasn't keeping the metadata intact for the web size image, and I wanted to keep the metadata for the web size image.

So I started looking at the ImageMagick extension for php. Unfortunately the PHP Manual doesn't have much info on ImageMagick other than a list of all the different methods/functions and what parameters they take. After some googling and reading, I think I've got a better idea now though.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Maple & Pecan crunch oat cereal; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Grated Mature Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese with iceberg lettuce and sliced raddish sandwich; 2x satsumas; mini vanilla roll thing; caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: 2x slices pepperoni pizza; peas; chips; salt. Pudding was a slice of toffee cheescake. Coffee.

No comments: