Monday 11 May 2009

Feeling ill

This morning I finished off (well probably not actually) my custom File Info XMP panel. I wasn't feeling very well, possibly due to waking up in the night and finding it hard to get back to sleep, so I didn't do much really. I checked Andy Rouse's blog, Dalantech (John K)'s blog, and Macroartinnature blog.

In the afternoon I went out for a walk. I just walked through lots of houses (not literally), and eventually came to the path near the edge of the Leisure Centre playing fields. Then I walked across the fields towards East Farndon. When I got the valley I walked along the ridge I was on, then down into the valley, and then carried on across the fields towards Harborough.

I got home a couple of minutes before Ben came home from school. I copied the pics I'd taken today and processed them, and also checked my email.

Moc came home quite early, just after 5pm, so me, Moc and Lad watched The Legend Of Zelda and The New Super Mario World.

After dinner we finished watching The Wrath Of Khan, then we watched some extras. The first one was called 'Designing Khan' or sumat like that and was just skill old blokes and a woman who laughed about random stuff talking about designing the sets and props used in the film.

The other extra was called sumat like 'The World Of Star Trek' on the menu, but at the end it said it was called sumat like 'A Novel Approach'. It had 2 skill nerd people, one bloke and one woman who write Star Trek Books talking about the books they write, the Star Trek Universe and Star Trek Books in general. But they focused on three Khan books that the bloke had written and a book about the simulation featured at the start of the film (I cannae remember what it was called now).

Anyway, both extras were very a circular object that you put on your finger made from a Hairy wild pig with tusks.

After that we just beed bored. Moc looked at his CD collection for a bit, then we drew stuff on Ben's stationery. Moc converted a rubber into a dual Walker Texas Ranger and Widmore rubber, and I wrote 'Widmore' on a pencil top, drew a face on another one, and a drew a genie of the tea in Ben's maths book.

The weather today was very windy again. In the morning it was mostly overcast and cloudy, then in the afternoon it was mainly blue sky with a few fluffy white clouds around.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Pecan and Maple oat crunch cereal; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Slice of Roast Turkey Breast with sweet & crunchy salad, cucumber, mayonnaise, and baby plum tomatoes sandwich; clementine; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Pasta twirls; cheesy pasta sauce stuff; bacon; mixed veg; ground black pepper. Pudding was a piece of chocolate cake; chocolate custard; banana. Coffee; A couple of pieces of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.

No comments: