Saturday 2 May 2009

Putting a video of Moc on Barney McGroo Tube

This morning I did a backup, then Little Lad videoed Moc in bed, and we Vladamir Putin'ed it on Barney McGroo Tube:


Then after that I checked the mysql forums to see if someone had answered a question I asked there - and they had, so I read up on their answer. Then I checked sitepoint forums to see if I had had an answer to my question there, and I hadn't, so I reposted that on the actionscript.org forums.

I watched an episode of The Super Mario Bros Super Show with Moc and Lad, and it had Fred Travelena as Elvis in the live action segment. Look how good Fred Travelena's chin is:

Mociac set the picture of Fred Travelena as The Joker as his desktop.

After that we watched Zelda, then it was lunch time.

After lunch I went on Animal Crossing and Mociac went to Mansfield. I checked The Web Squeeze and Deviant Art, then did some website work.

After dinner I did some more website stuff. Terry Hawk, the DJ on HFM at the moment just said "We've got 3 hours of this, and it will not end!" Hmm...

The weather today was mostly sunny but quite cloudy as well.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with sweet & crunchy salad sandwich made with fresh bread-maker-made bread; slice of fresh bread-maker-made bread with honey; 2x small clementines; slice of carrot cake; Fox's Classic; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Lincolnshire sausages; potato; baked beans. Pudding was treacle/golden syrup tart. Coffee.

No comments: