Thursday 28 May 2009

Went on a walk

This morning I went on a walk with McRad and Lil' L. It was in a Forestry Commission place, so quite woody. There was a sign up saying it was a good place to see Red Kites, and we saw probably 3.

After the walk McRad went to Lidl or Aldi (cannae remember which, both too similar), while me and Lil' L satyed in the car in the car park. I asked Lil' L who he thought might move into all the new flats that have been built near Aldi/Lidl, and he said pogman. I said that would be quite a lot of houses for pogman to have all to himself.

Lil' L said that I was right, so I asked him again who he thought might move into all the apartments, and he said a pog because someone might go in there and drop a pag. Hmm... Not sure how someone dropping a pag would mean a pog would live there. Mmm.. Maniacal.

We got back home about 1pm, after lunch I played on Animal Crossing while Lil' L made a youtube poop about magic bagels. It's actually quite good, so when youtube's search has indexed it, I'll embed it in this blog if I remember.

The rest of the afternoon and a little bit of the evening I checked my email and did a little bit of work on my website. I also watched Springwatch in the evening.

The weather was overcast most of the day with a few sunny spells, then later in the afternoon the cloud started to clear, and by sunset there wasn't any clouds. It was quite muggy when we were walking in the morning.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Maple & Pecan crunch oat cereal; cup o' tea.
After walk snack: bag of hula hoops; caramel Rocky; coffee.
Lunch: Ham with iceberg lettuce, sliced baby plum tomatoes and sliced raddish sandwich (the sandwich had an actual sliced raddish in it, which was actually, quite raddish in that it didnae have much flavor-flav); satsuma; slice of fruit cake; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken & veg pie; potatoes; green beans. Pudding was a raspberry ripple mousse and an American style chocolate brownie cookie. Coffee.
Supper: Hot chocolate; milk chocolate digestive; malted milk.

No comments: