Sunday 10 May 2009

Watching films

This morning I went on Animal Crossing for a few minutes, though long enough to find Sow Joan and buy a red turnip seed. After that we went to Church.

After Church I watched an episode of The Legend Of Zelda and The New Super Mario World with Moc and Lad. At dinner there was the Church Circuit chairlady or sumat with us.

After dinner me, Moc and Lil' L finished watching POTC2. After that I watched Cyrano de Bergerac with Moc. It was about a bloke (Gerard Depardieu) with a big nose who likes making poems all the time.

I went on my comp for a bit and checked Moose News Blog and The Luminous Landscape, then I went on Animal Crossing a bit more.

After that I played on toppling totems or sumat for a bit on Macager's comp, then me, Moc and Lil' lad watched some of Satr Trok 2 - KHAAAAAN!

The weather today was very calm and sunny in the morning (complete contrast to the rest of the week), but in the evening the wind started to pick up again. The past week would have been very good for landscape photography with lots of large grey textured clouds and occasional openings in the cloud that the sun would spill through.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Mexican style Burrito; rice; salad. Pudding was Raspberry Ripple Ice cream with strawberry sauce and banana. Cup o' tea.
Tea: Grated Mature cheddar cheese with sweet & crunchy salad sandwich; clementine; ½ scone with I cannae be-cheese it's nae butter jimmy and strawberry jam; ½ scone with I cannae be-cheese it's nae butter jimmy and blackcurrant jam; Caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.

No comments: