Saturday 23 May 2009

Photoing a moth

Last night a moth was knocking on my bathroom window, so I let him in and trapped him in Ben's old stick insect tank.

Then this morning and part of this afternoon I took some photos of it. It was very good and didn't move while I was taking its photo, although when I stopped for a bit it went underneath the box I was photographing it on. Eventually I put it in the back garden and it climbed underneath a leaf.

Also this afternoon and part of this evening I did some more work on my custom XMP File Info panel.

The weather was sunny and quite warm most of the day. I thought there was going to be a nice sunset, but by the time the sun actually set, all the clouds had disappeared, so it was probably quite boring (can't actually see the sunset as it sets behind the houses).

Food
Breakfast: Lime marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Deli ham with sliced cherry plum tomatoes and iceberg lettuce sandwich; apple; ½ honey sandwich made with bakery loaf bread; slice of Fabulous Bakin' Boys' Raspberry flapjack; Tesco caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Burger in posh bread roll with grated mature cheddar cheese, iceberg lettuce and tomato ketchup; bowl of cup a soup style stuff. Pudding was a slice of home-made flan with cream and custard.
Supper-ten-crupper: Wagon Wheel.

Lots of posh food today!

No comments: