Tuesday 19 May 2009

reading dpreview forum threads

This morning I put some washing out, did a little website stuff, then checked my email and the canon lens forums on dpreview.

After lunch I did a backup, finished checking the canon lens forums on dpreview (I hadn't checked it for about 2 weeks), and went on Animal Crossing.

After that I did some more website work. After dinner I watched 2 episodes of The New Super Mario World and an episode of The Tick Live Action with Mickelmaus and Lil' L. I went in the garden and took some photos, then watched Replacement Killers with Moccle.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: ½ Mature cheddar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich; packet of prawn cocktail flavour crisps; satsuma; grapes; butterfly cake; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken & vegetable pie; mixed veg; potato. Pudding was chocolate swiss roll with chocolate custard and tinned pear halves. Coffee.

No comments: