Wednesday 20 May 2009

Websiting

This morning I did some work on my website.

In the afternoon I went on Animal Crossing. Then while using my custom XMP File Info panel, I found that when selecting a lens using an XMPComboBox, the MRU (Most Recently Used) list for the LensManufacturer would pop up, even though the XMPTextInputMRU that was holding the LensManufacturer text had visible="false" includeInLayout="false". It seems that visible="false" includeInLayout="false" only affect the text part of component, and not the MRU List.

Anyway, eventually I found out what the problem was - I had previously typed a value into the LensManufacturer field (before I had hidden it), and so this value was saved in the MRU List (C:\Users\Rusty\AppData\Local\Adobe\XMP\File Info\2.0\work\FileInfoMRU.xml). So whenever I filled the LensManufacturer field in programatically, it was getting the same Manufacturer name and displaying the MRU List. So to fix it, I had to delete the entry for LensManufacturer in the FileInfoMRU.xml file. When adding the LensManufacturer programatically, it isn't added to the MRU list, so the problem won't occur again.

In the evening I watched an episode of The Tick with Moccle and Lil' lad, did some more website work, and took some photos in the garden. There seemed to be quite a few different flies about, but the only ones that would stay still all seemed to be the same species (Coenosia tigrina I think).

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Chocolate crunch oat cereal; cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2x cheese on toasts with iceberg lettuce; satsuma; grapes; 2x slices of Fabulous Bakin' Boys' flapjack (one slice was about ½ the size of a normal slice of flapjack); Breakaway; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Pasta; chicken nuggets; peas; tomato ketchup. Pudding was 2x apple pies warmed up with cream. Coffee.

No comments: